Thursday 23 March 2017

Yume Twins March 2017 - Totoro Theme


https://yumetwins.com/
Welcome back :D

March's Theme is Totoro - whoot.

If you want to see my unboxing video, check out my youtube channel :

For some basic info about this subscription, click here.


First the "shinada fukurairai plush", it came in 6 different designs. I got the rooster, which is great as I was born in the year of the rooster. 
I didn't find this exact one, but I found similar ones for 5$.

The "Totoro 3D Jigsaw puzzle" is the best item in this box. it's sooooo cute :3
It costs 9$ online.

The "Totoro Hand Towel" came in 5 different designs. I got the prettiest one xD
I found this towel for 14$ on amazon.


There were also 2 different Origami Sets inside. Each cost about 7$ online...
To be honest, one of them would have been enough for me, but ok...

So this box is worth about 42$ ... wow . much more than I would have expected... so :D

Lisa~

No comments:

Post a Comment