Saturday 18 March 2017

nomakenolife March 2017 - Sakura Theme

https://nomakenolife.com/

Hello and welcome to my newest nmnl review.
For some basic information about the subscription, click here.

Don't forget to check out my youtube channel. I did a little video there:

This months theme is "Sakura" and this is inside:


On the right you can see the "ICHIKAMI Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner travel set"
I really love this brand, it makes my hair feel great :)
The scent is fantastic, I am disappointed though, that it is only a travel size.
I found this set online for 3$.

The "sakura harenohi hand care gift pack" comes with a soap and hand cream. The scent is fantastic and reminds me of the sakura line of The Bodyshop.
I found this set online for about 6$.


On the bottom left you can see the "wayumeguri sakura bath salt".
It has a fantastic sakura scent and makes my skin feel great.
I found this for 2$ online. 

On the top is the "sakura hand towel & cleaning cloth".
It has a pretty design, but it is clearly made in china.
I found a similar design from this brand for only 2$.

On the right is the most expensive item: "gensen labo hydrating sea kelp toner".
 It's a great toner which works well with my sensitive skin.
I found this for about 10$ online.


Lastly the "Choosy lip masks" There were 2 different ones in each box. I've never tried these before, but I know that you can get them everywhere online. 
Both together are about 3$.

So, all in all this box is worth about 26$ - it's okay but I would have wished for original sized products.
 I hope for something better in the next box >.<

Next month's theme will be "Skincare Essentials".
Get 3$ off the first box with the code "skincare"

Wishes,

Lisa~

No comments:

Post a Comment